Green DIY Energy is an interesting new product that promises to teach everyday people like you and me how to generate their own electricity, thereby saving money on their electricity bills. Personally, I am convinced that the energy companies and the government are working together to keep us poor and shackled to them.
My own bills are at least $400 a month, and if there is any way I can bring that down, I would be happy right away. However, I have looked into solar panels and wind farms and simply don’t have the money to install these types of systems at home. So, I perked up when I came across Green DIY Energy, because it promises to be a way to generate your own electricity at a very low price. Because it was backed by a full money back guarantee, I figured I had nothing to lose anyway.
The Green DIY Energy package is very comprehensive. It includes:
- Two instructional DVDs that tell you all you need to know
- Two written guides with full instructions
- Seven bonus eBooks
Combining these packages together, you should be able to build your own solar panel at home for less than $200.
About Green DIY Energy
Green DIY Energy has been accredited by the BBB with an A+ rating, which is impressive to say the least. When looking into the rating, you can learn that they have had just a single complaint in the last year, and 17 over the past three years. This is a very low amount, and it seems that all complaints were resolved as well. One complain was in relation to shipping delays and this was resolved by shipping the product out again and providing the customer with a full refund, meaning they essentially received their product for free. Clearly, they go the extra mile to make sure they have satisfied customers.
Green DIY Energy offers amazing value for money, particularly for those who want to reduce their carbon footprint without having to refinance their house. If you want to create a really good level of power, something that can run your household almost completely, you will need to build more than one system. However, one system can be created for less than $200, so it may be worth doing just that. Alternatively, use it for the medium-term, or simply to lower your existing electricity bills.
Green DIY Energy is a hugely transparent company that will explain exactly what you need to know about them and their product. You will need to purchase a number of materials in order to build the system itself, but these should all be readily available. You also don’t need to be a DIY expert in order to build the product itself.
- There have been numerous positive reviews about the package. Indeed, many people have stated that it only took them a few days to build the panels following the instructions in the packaged. The guides are incredibly easy to understand, meaning even a DIY novice should be able to do it. The instructions are provided in a step-by-step way, meaning you won’t find yourself stuck or missing anything essential. The written materials include great diagrams and charts and the videos are highly informative and very clear. Combined, you really can’t go wrong.
- Some people would say that all the information is available online and that you therefore shouldn’t have to pay for it. This may be true, but there is also a lot of false information online, and by simply searching for information yourself, you may just end up building something that doesn’t work at all.
- Overall, people agree that the package offers amazing value for money, particularly considering the full money back guarantee. Furthermore, Green DIY Energy comes with fantastic customer support, should you get stuck during any part of the process.
- The system you build is highly portable, which means that you can take it with you if you ever move house. Furthermore, you can take them with you if you go camping as well.
- I appreciated the transparency of Green DIY Energy. They explain that they do not advise people with a physical impairment to build the product unless they are very confident in their skills and abilities. They also don’t promise to be able to help you create a system that will power your entire household around the clock.
What I Didn’t Like
It can be quite difficult to find the right spot to place the solar panels, as they require sufficient sunlight at the correct angle.
The package will not enable you to complete cut off your energy supply from the big energy companies. However, you should be able to achieve very substantial savings on your monthly bills, which is very important too.
In my eyes, we should all make steps towards lowering our carbon footprint by opting for renewable technologies. Furthermore, I also firmly believe that the big energy companies and the government are working together to keep us poor and to keep us tied to fossil fuels. Anything that can help us break free from this has to be a fantastic idea. However, the technology that is out there in terms of solar panels, wind turbines, or ground and air source heat pumps are incredibly expensive. To further support my claim that the government and energy companies are working together, some of these tools are now offered “for free”, so long as you sign your life away to them, who will continue to be the owners of the panels or turbines.
Although that is still a better option than being reliant on fossil fuels, the best option would be to go totally off the grid. Green DIY Energy cannot offer that, they cannot help you create sufficient energy to become completely self-sufficient. However, they can certainly help you along that way, ensuring you see a great reduction on your energy bills. Of course, the more systems you build, the more energy you will be able to generate, the less you will have to pay to the energy companies. As such, and because of all the other advantages of this program, I fully recommend it.